You will be responsible for:
- Supporting CrypGeek in producing accurate and engaging 24-hour coverage of the cryptoasset and blockchain industry.
- Research, fact-checking and analysis
- Attending and reporting at crypto events, conferences
- Building sources at relevant companies and interviewing industry leaders
Successful candidates will likely have:
- Experience writing as a journalist
- Experience interacting with sources and interviewing leads
- Social-media knowledge, ideally with active social media accounts
- Experience producing content for the web which is ‘SEO-friendly’
- Flexibility and curiosity: Able to juggle multiple deadlines, pitch story ideas, and work collaboratively on innovative stories.
- A passion for cryptoassets, decentralised technology and finance
- You take fact-checking and accuracy seriously
How to apply:
Please send an email to [email protected] with your CV, three examples of past work, a brief cover letter explaining why you want to write for CrypGeek and your favourite meme!
Guest Contributor Guidelines
We encourage guest contributions on a wide range of topics that we believe our audience will love. If you are a thought leader or crypto enthusiasts with something valuable to say, please get in touch! Here are some pointers to help you see your submission published on CrypGeek:
- First and foremost the content must be exciting and engaging. Do you feel passionate about your topic and do you think it will resonate with CrypGeek readers?
- Our readers include crypto experts, enthusiasts and novices so your topic and style should try to accommodate this.
- We love articles that take an unconventional angle on a popular topic, as long as the arguments are well research and ideally backed with data!
- We do not allow any form of self promotion or backlinking, however, we will clearly credit the author and link to their projects.